Search Inside the Book
Search Inside the Book is a program that lets you search and browse millions of books across Amazon.com. With Search Inside, Amazon search results include matches based on every word inside a book, not just results that match the title or author of the book. It's like browsing a gigantic bookstore with millions of searchable pages at your fingertips.
What I Need to Know
- How do I enroll my books in Search Inside?
Once approved (usually 2-3 days), we'll send you instructions on account set-up and uploads.
- Once I've enrolled, how long does it take for Search Inside to be active on my book's sales page?
Search Inside images typically appear online within 8-10 weeks after we receive your submission. If it's been more than 10 weeks since we received your submission and your books still don't have a "Search Inside the Book" link on their sales pages, please send an email to email@example.com. Please allow 3-7 business days for a response.
- How do I remove my book from Search Inside?
- Contact your publisher and ask them to remove approval from the title.
- If you are the rights holder (and original source of approval) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.