If you have written a book that doesn't appear in your bibliography and is available on Amazon.com, you can add it.
- Go to the Author Central Books tab and click Add more books.
- In the Search field, enter the book title, ISBN, or author name and click Go.
Once you've found the missing book, click This is my book below that book. If our catalog lists your name as the author, you're all done.
- It can take up to 5 days for books to appear in Author Central.
The order of books is determined by a book’s relevance, the same way your books appear on the Amazon.com Author Page. The most popular books, based on a set of rules designed to provide the best customer experience, appear near the top of the list. We cannot change the order. Remember that customers can sort books in several different orders on the Author Page. You can also optimize your book's search results.
If we have incomplete or inaccurate information, we'll ask you if your name is misspelled, if you are not listed as an author but should be, or if you are writing under a pen name.
name If your name is misspelled, click
This is me. We will automatically add the
book to your bibliography after verifying that you are the author.
- Not listed as
author If your name is not listed as an author
of the book you are adding, click contact
us under the "Need your name added" heading, and
- Under "Select an issue," select Add a book.
- Under "Select details," make the appropriate selection.
- In the field that appears, make the appropriate selection.
- If you contributed to an Anthology and would like to claim the book
to your Bibliography, please ensure that you have joined Author Central
and completed the registration process.
- Send us verification that you have contributed to the book, such as a link to your publisher's website or a table of contents which clearly lists your name.
name We create pages according to the author name listed for each book. If you write under more than one name, an Author Page will be displayed for each. Author Central allows you to manage up to three pen names within a single account. You can manage all of the Author Pages from your current Author Central account. Here's how:
- Go to the "Books" tab located on the top of the page.
- Click Add more books.
- Search for book written by [PEN Name], by title, author, or ISBN.
- Click This is my book.
Once we verify with the book publishers that you're an author of the book(s), an additional Author Page will be available for you to maintain. You can get to your pen name through the link in the upper right corner of Author Central.
This link appears only if you have a pen name listed.
You can manage two or more Author Pages this way. They will not be associated in any way on Amazon.com.
If you cannot find the book you want to add, make sure it is available through Amazon.com. If the book isn’t listed on Amazon.com, or if we don’t have inventory available, we cannot list it on the Author Page.