We will link multiple editions of the same book as long as they are substantially the same item. For example, if you have a novel that was originally released in 1995, and then re-released in 2007 with a new cover and the same content, we can link those two editions so customers are aware of their buying options.
Linking editions causes information, such as Customer Reviews, to appear on the each of the Detail pages for all linked editions. When editions are linked, a Formats box will appear on the all the linked editions Detail pages so Customers can browse the different formats.
If you have a book that you believe should be linked please use the Contact Us option on the side of any Help page.
On the Contact Us page:
- Under "Select an issue," select My Books.
- Under "Select details," select Update information about a book.
- In the field that appears, select Update something else.
- In the next field that appears, select I want to link one edition of my book to another edition.
- Select how you would like to contact us.