Please keep in mind that we do not remove books simply because they are out of print. Your Author Page should contain a list of all editions of your books. Used copies of out-of-print books might still be available.
If a book is incorrectly attributed to you, follow these steps to remove it from your bibliography.
- On the Books tab, click the book you want to remove.
- On the selected book’s
detail page, click Contact Us at the bottom of the
On the Contact Us page:
- Under "Select an issue," select My Books.
- Under "Select details," select Remove a book.
- In the field that appears, make the appropriate selection.
- In the e-mail or phone call, give us the ASIN or ISBN of the book to be removed.
We'll review your request and, if appropriate, remove this book from the Author Page within one week.